Yes, it is true, we are now carrying TOTE BAGS!
We are really excited to show you our newest addition of SWAG! We have had many requests for us to sell some of our swag with our logo on it, so that you guys can tote them around town. (see what I did there?) They are currently on sale at the bakery for $15, and if you bring it to the bakery, after purchase we will give you 10% off what you buy that day. :)
Let me tell you why you need this tote bag...
1. Are you going to the grocery store, to pick up some kale and some Almond milk for dinner? Use this tote to carry everything home. Don't use a paper bag!
2. Are you going to the Cleveland Veg Gala on March 9th, or the Veg Fest on June 7th? You need somewhere to put all the awesome literature you are going to get. Bring this tote bag!
3. Perhaps you are going to the beach, when it isn't -9 degrees out in Cleveland and you need somewhere to put your towel, and kindle. This tote bag is perfect for that!
4. Are you going to the dog park, with the puppy you adopted recently? If you are, then you can use this tote bag to put "pup pup's" toys in.
5. Are you going to Melt Bar and Grilled to eat your yummy grilled "cheese" sandwich, well you will need this tote bag to take half of that sandwich home.
6. Are you going to college to study homeopathic nutrition? Well, those books are heavy, put them in this tote bag!
7. Are you taking your kids to a play date? Don't leave their favorite toys at home, put them in the tote bag, and everyone will be happy!
8. Do you have a piano lesson today, before you play at Severance Hall? I imagine you don't have the music memorized, put your music in this tote bag!
9. Are you getting a tattoo later today, on your lunch break? Bring your drawings in this tote bag to show the tattoo artist your vision!
10. ARE YOU COMING TO VEGAN SWEET TOOTH, to buy yummy cupcake, cookies, cake pops, and cinnamon rolls? Bring this tote bag, we will fill it up for you and give you 10% off your order!
So clearly you need a tote bag.
Posted on Wed, January 29, 2014
by Tiffany O'Neill filed under